Canada CPI data will be released at the bottom of the hour. Expectations show:
- CPI MoM 0.1% versus -0.1% last month
- CPI YoY 3.2% versus 3.8% last month
- Core CPI MoM last month -0.1%
- Core CPI YoY last month at 2.8%
- Median CPI YoY estimate 3.6% versus 3.8% last month
- Trimmed CPI YoY estimate 3.6% versus 3.7% last month
- Common CPI YoY estimate 4.3% versus 4.4% last month
In the US, existing home sales will be released at 10 AM ET with estimate of 3.90M versus a 3.96M last month.
ECB’s Lagarde is expected to speak at 11 AM ET.
At 2 PM, the FOMC meeting minutes will be released.
After the close, Nvidia will report their earnings. Nvidia shares are up 244.94% on the back of being the leader in AI.