HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam, Nov. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OKX, a leading Web3 technology company, has issued updates for November 10, 2023.
OKX Hosts Workshop on Web3 and Blockchain at Foreign Trade University in Vietnam
OKX recently hosted its first-ever student-focused workshop at the Ho Chi Minh City campus of Foreign Trade University, a leading business school in Vietnam. The workshop, titled ‘Web3: Vietnam and You – Opportunities for Business Students in Web3 and Blockchain,’ took place on November 4, 2023.
Key highlights from the workshop:
- More than 50 students attended the workshop, which provided a platform for students to engage with the OKX Web3 team and industry experts – including representatives from Sui Foundation and KOL Le Duy.
- During the workshop, students had the opportunity to participate in interactive discussions, gain hands-on experience through a live NFT creation demo, and learn about their Web3 and blockchain career options.
- The event aimed to educate and raise awareness among the student community about the transformative potential of Web3 and blockchain technology.
Vietnam ranks third place in Chainalysis’ 2023 Global Crypto Adoption Index, boasting a fast-growing virtual asset ecosystem and talent pool. This fact, coupled with the growing significance of Web3 and blockchain technology in the business landscape, attracted a lot of attention from FTU’s business students.
The workshop at FTU serves as a testament to OKX’s dedication to empowering the next generation of business leaders with knowledge about Web3 and blockchain.
OKX was also recently a Diamond Sponsor of the university’s ‘FTU’s Day 2023.’ The event took place on October 6 at FTU’s Ho Chi Minh City campus, celebrating the 63rd anniversary of the university’s founding. As part of its sponsorship, OKX hosted a limited-edition digital collectible called “I love FTU’S DAY 2023.”
For more information, please visit the OKX Support Center.
For further information, please contact:
A leading global technology company driving the future of Web3, OKX provides a comprehensive suite of products to meet the needs of beginners and experts alike, including:
- OKX Wallet: The world’s most powerful, secure and versatile crypto wallet which gives users access to over 70 blockchains while allowing them to take custody of their own funds. The wallet includes MPC technology which allows users to easily recover access to their wallet independently, removing the need for traditional, ‘written down’ seed phrases. In addition, OKX Wallet’s account abstraction-powered Smart Account enables users to pay for transactions on multiple blockchains using USDC or USDT, and interact with multiple contracts via a single transaction.
- DEX: A multi-chain, cross-chain decentralized exchange aggregator of 300+ other DEXs and approximately 15 bridges, with 200,000+ coins and more than 20 blockchains supported.
- NFT Marketplace: A multi-chain, zero-fee NFT marketplace that gives users access to NFT listings across seven top-tier marketplaces including OpenSea, MagicEden, LooksRare and Blur.
- Web3 DeFi: A powerful DeFi platform that supports earning and staking on about 70 protocols across more than 10 chains.
OKX partners with a number of the world’s top brands and athletes, including English Premier League champions Manchester City F.C., McLaren Formula 1, The Tribeca Festival, Olympian Scotty James, and F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo.
As a leader building innovative technology products, OKX believes in challenging the status quo. The company recently launched a global brand campaign entitled, The System Needs a Rewrite, which advocates for a new paradigm led by Web3 self-managed technology.
To learn more about OKX, download our app or visit: okx.com
The information displayed is strictly for educational and informational purposes only. It does not constitute and shall not be considered as an offer, solicitation or recommendation, to deal in any products (including any NFT or otherwise), or as financial or investment advice. Both OKX Web3 Wallet and OKX NFT Marketplace are subject to separate terms of service at www.okx.com.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/ecff3b24-7cb6-486f-81b5-8546febb9381